CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Greek Island of Paros!

We don't have too much to report as we've spent the past 5 days maxing and relaxing on the beaches of Paros (not to make anyone jealous). The heat has been intense and the water very refreshing...ahhh...
We did take a break from all the relaxing one day to tour around the island on our little rental of a scooter. Scootering around was so fun and we got to see all the sides of the island. However, at the end of the day, our behinds were a little sore!
Our next stop is the island of Santorini and we plan on doing much of the same there.
Here are a few pics we managed to take in between all the suntanning and swimming!!

This is the beach that was the closest to our hotel with the port in the background

Island shot

Donovan takes a break from safe and cautious driving to pose for a picture

Traci posing by our sweet ride

This is a church that we came across

A view of the island taken while scootering around

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought - Dono and Traci - bikers- tatoos also?!jk
Once again you outdid yourself with the pictures and captions.Made my day !!! Love Mom Q

Bonnie said...

Definitely jealous. :) Looks AMAZING!! And I love the scooter shots... you two look like hardcore "bikers." :) Santorini is supposed to be IN-credible. Can't wait to see pictures of it!

Leah said...

love the helmets.
love the scooter.
love the poses.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys are really scoring with the headgear. First the fancy hats and now the stellar helmets. Just gets better and better!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

ha ha, that IS a sweet ride. are there scooter gangs that you can join up with I wonder? love the reference to Fresh Prince, maxing and relaxing sounds awesome, i'm so jeal.
welp, later greek lovers.

anonymous

Anonymous said...

We are back from our trip (which was awesome) and find it weird and interesting to see you treading on the same soil we were on 2 weeks ago...we were as cool as you too and rented some sweet scooters, although I think Craig looked tougher...sorry Dono

Janelle

Kimberly Evans said...

Your scooter looks like a much newer model than the 50cc that I owned in Taiwan! Don't you love it?! I keep telling Jesse that guys can look cool driving them around these parts but he's not going for it. He thinks that everyone looks like losers, driving with such straight posture. You guys....totally cool, though :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Donovan and Traci:
I remember well when Kimberly enjoyed her scooter in Tawain and now you have joined the scooter league too. The adventures continue. What a fun way to get around. You guys look really cool. Looks like you are still having a blast. I am so happy for you guys! Keep fit and have fun!!!
Love you bunches. Mom L

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !! Dinner in Greece - wow! MQ

KDees said...

Great photos! I love keeping up with your adventures! And, yes, I am very jealous, especially since you like top rub it in so much!