So, today is day three in London and over the past days we've seen Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, National Gallery Museum, Big Ben, British Museum, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Tate Modern Museum, London Eye, walked through Hyde Park and went to see the theater production of "Chicago"(instead of the Lion King) and basically walked around all of London. We're also pros at the underground tube system. it's the main mode of transportation here. We also have had our first taste of crumpets. We have one more day here and then on Sunday we are heading over to Paris. Here are a few pics of our time so far:
Friday, April 4, 2008
Our time in London so far
Posted by Donovan & Traci at 2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
How FUN!!!! I'm so jealous of you guys! Sounds like you're having a blast so far!
LOVE it! Great pictures Trac! Can't wait to see Paris. Keep living it up ya hardcores ;)
Sounds like a great time! I'm so happy that the trip has finally arrived for you guys! Have fun and safe travels...
Thankyou for the pictures, look like postcards. Hard to believe you're more than an ocean away.Stay safe, Love Mom Q
You sure have packed alot of activity and sight seeing into your days! We were amazed at all the territory you had covered. It's great to experience your trip with you. Have fun discovering new things! What great opportunities and adventures!
ENJOY!
Much Love, Mom & Dad L
yeah london! such a fun time with you 2!! yes, we are AWESOME at the tube! way to go for us! can't wait to see your paris post in a few days! love you so much, see you in july!!!!
hi guys... thanks for the note! it was a pleasure having you to stay, and if you need anything else, particularly when you're in paris/athens, then just send me an email (mark.a.stevenson@kcl.ac.uk)! have fun in paris, make sure you eat steak tartare, if you dont this time ill drag you out on 25th april when im in paris! look forward to hearing how things are going...
mark
Hey Uncle Dono & Auntie Traci,
Sounds like you are having a blast. Looks like your camera is taking really nice photos as well :) Can't wait to display some of your photos as art in my house....so that I can pretend that I had the trip of a lifetime in Europe!!!! Love you...hugs and kisses from Cassidy (and of course Jesse and I too, but I didn't want to creep you out...love you
sweet pics!! looks like you're having a gay ol' time. What's Big Ben? and how come you no see Lion King?
Are you in Paris? Do you know who I am? I miss you Mom.
Post a Comment