Today is our last day in Berlin and then tomorrow we hop on a train to Prague. We have enjoyed Berlin the most out of travels so far. The city is less busy and the people are extremely friendly. Last night we went to a real german restaurant named Eckberts. I (Donovan) had schnitzel and spetzel (I'm not sure of the spelling) and it was quite good. Any meal made up of only carb's and breaded meat is a good thing. Another bonus about the restaurant is that the smell will stay with us for days since it infiltrated our clothes and our pores. We went on an amazing walking tour today seeing the Reichstag, Hitler's bunker, the Holocaust memorial, the Berlin wall, and a number of other great sights. Next stop, Prague!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i grow more envious with each new post! :) it all sounds so wonderful... glad you guys are having so much fun! hope Trac is feeling better!!
sounds excellent! hooray for carbs and breaded meat!!! hope you can continue to experience such cultural food! i agree with bonnie, i am totally jealous with each new post...love you guys lots!
We all know how much Traci loves bread!!
Lisa
I love Lisa's comment.
Wowsers, I'm so jeals, your time in Berlin sounded sweet, love that Wiener Schnitzel! can't wait to see pics of all this stuff...
hope Trace is aces again!
hey guys! sounds like Berlin was awesome! what walking tour did you go on? hope you enjoyed the hostel. have a great time in prague!!!
Heather
wow! I'm amazed at the amount of places you've been to! You must be running on adrenaline! I'm praying that neither of you will feel sick one more time during your travels!
Kari
Sounds like you are having a great time-not sure what day it is there now so just in case- Happy Birthday Trac-Miss you -Love, "Judes"
Post a Comment