CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Places we hope to see!

So, Donovan and I have come up with an itinerary of our own based on research we've done, historic sites we want to see, and feed back from friends that have been to Europe before. Once we're over there, I'm sure things won't go exactly as we've planned but we hope to make it to all of these places, this is also the order that we hope to visit them:
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Versailles, France
- Berlin, Germany
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Stuttgart, Germany (Porsche tour, totally Donovan's idea)
- Rothenburg, Germany
- Fussen, Germany
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Bern, Switzerland
- Bordeaux, France
- San Sebastian, Spain
- Bilbao, Spain
- Madrid, Spain
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Barcelona, Spain
- Carcassone, France
- Marseilles, France
- Nice, France
- Milan, Italy
- Venice, Italy
- Florence, Italy
- Pisa, Italy
- Rome, Italy
- Naples, Italy
- Pompei, Italy
- Sorrento, Italy
- Capri, Italy
- Bari, Italy
- Patras, Greece
- Athens, Greece
- Paros Greek Island
- Santorini Greek Island
- Naxos Greek Island
- Istanbul, Turkey

Ok, I think that's it. Long list eh? Some of the places are just a day trip or an overnight trip. I guess we'll soon see if we end up hitting all the place we've planned. 12 days and counting...

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Well I must say that we recommend Venice, Rome, Florence in regards to Italy. But if you have to skip one, I have to say that Bari wasn't all that special. It was quaint and definitely beautiful, but nothing compared to some of the other places you plan to see. So if you miss it, I don't think you'll be that disappointed :) Also, Istanbul is IN-credible, and if you get the chance to go to Izmir, Turkey and view Ephesus... it will absolutely blow your mind. To walk where Paul walked... pretty unbelievable.

Oh man... you are going to just LOVE everything and everywhere you go in Europe. Its just amazing and I'm SO pumped for you guys! Can't believe its only 12 days away! Hope you have the time of your lives!! And i can't wait to see your pictures...

Leah said...

huge list trace! i am so excited (and jealous!) for you! yes, i am sure things won't go exactly as planned, but it will be great, no matter what happens!!! i can't believe i'll be seeing you very very soon!!! love you lots, can't wait to talk to you in person in london!

Kimberly Evans said...

We are so excited for you guys! Just enjoy every moment of your trip together.....you will never ever forget this experience for the rest of your lives.

Besides being excited we are really sad that we won't get to see you until July!

We'll show Cassidy your photos so that she remembers you in summer :)

Love you lots!!!!!

KDees said...

YAY! Have a GREAT time! We'll for sure have to plan to get together when you get home!!